Hello! With October quickly coming to an end, it won't be long before we start putting away our Halloween decor. And boxing up Halloween decor also means unpacking Fall harvest decor for November. We're excited to bring autumnal decor from years past down from our attics but we're also excited to update our seasonal decor with a few new items. Updating seasonal decor on a yearly basis keeps it feeling fresh and who could say no to that? Here at Mary B Decorative Art, we carry a wide variety of Fall harvest decor perfect for updating your home for November. Keep reading to check out 12 of our favorite pieces of Fall harvest decor:
1. Acorns and Oak Leaves Autumn Salt and Pepper Shaker Set. The festive acorn and oak leaf design of this salt and pepper shaker set will look beautiful in your kitchen or dining room now through Christmas.
2. Mason Jar Thankful Heart Embroidered Kitchen Tea Towel. 'Tis the season to be thankful! This useful tea towel features an uplifting sentiment that will remind you that "seeds of discouragement will not grow in a thankful heart." (Psssst- did you know that tea towels aren't only used for drying dishes? There are countless other uses for tea towels like this one. Check out our blog post here to browse through ten creative, alternative uses for tea towels.)
3. Grateful Blessed Thankful Fall Thanksgiving Fabric Banners Set of 3. Hang these banners anywhere you want a touch of Fall color in your home. Great for your front hallway, fireplace mantle, etc.
4. Falling Leaves Stemless Wine Glass. No Fall celebration is complete without this pretty falling leaves stemless wine glass. Its hand-painted details and golden accents are so pretty.
5. Autumn Splendor Bright Fall Pumpkins 36 X 24 Inch Wool Hooked Rug Accent Mat. Cozy up your home for November with this autumnal splendor pumpkin accent rug. Use it in your front hallway, by your kitchen sink or next to your bed. As temperatures continue to drop as we delve further into Fall, you'll be happy to have this hooked wool rug under your feet.
6. Shaped Maple Leaf Fall Celebration Serving Plate. This beautiful maple leaf serving platter is a dining decor must-have for any Thanksgiving feast. Its rich colors are absolutely gorgeous. You'll look forward to using it for your annual feast year after year.
7. Harvest Moon Owls Perched on Pumpkins Green Waffle Weave Kitchen Dish Towel. You can never have too many dish towels! This harvest moon owl dish towel is pretty as well as practical.
8. Autumn Leaves and Pumpkins Fall Harvest Kitchen Oven Mitt. This Fall harvest oven mitt is perfect for giving you a helping hand in the kitchen while cooking up your annual Thanksgiving feast.
9. Pinecone Napkin Holder Kitchen Dining Rustic Tabletop Decor. This rustic pinecone napkin holder will look great in your kitchen or dining room now through the end of the holiday season. Its outdoorsy design reflects nature's autumnal beauty. It's great for daily use as well as for use at any holiday celebration.
10. Autumn Leaves and Pumpkins Kitchen Pot Holder. You'll be happy to have this practical autumnal pot holder in your kitchen while you're cooking up a storm this Fall. Its leaf and pumpkin print looks nice in any kitchen.
11. Fall Pumpkin Shaped Metal Napkin Ring. Set a beautiful Thanksgiving dinner table with this pumpkin-shaped napkin ring. Its bronzed finish is ideal for Fall.
12. Fall Leaves on Clear Crackle Glass Tealight Holder. This charming Fall leaves tealight holder would look wonderful on your coffee table, dining room table or kitchen counter.
You can browse all of our cozy autumnal decor here.